Me and the kids have made lots of Christmas decorations this year for our tree, and these Lollipop Stick Christmas Decorations may be the last ones (unless we can squeeze in another craft!) we do before the big day arrives.
As part of our role as a Bostik Blogger each month we are sent a box of crafty goodies to inspire us, and this month’s topic not surprisingly is all things Christmas!
So far we have made Santa Baubles, Christmas Glittery Stars and Pinecone Reindeer, some of which require quite a bit of adult intervention. These Lollipop Stick Christmas Decorations however, are suitable for kids of all ages and require minimal adult help.
So if you’d like to see how easy they are to make, and how we made ours read on, or pin it for later!
Pin the ‘Lollipop Stick Christmas Decorations’ for Later!
What You Will Need
- Coloured lollipop sticks
- Bostik extra strong Glu Dots
- Bostik removable Glu Dots
- Bakers twine or ribbon
- Bostik White Glu
How to Make Your Lollipop Stick Christmas Decorations
- First using the extra strong Glu dots connect your 3 coloured lollipop sticks into a star shape.
2. This is the fun part. Let the kids decorate the stars with sequins. My children found it easier to use the removeable Glu Dots to attach the sequins. Instant drying, less mess, and as they are reposition-able, easy to correct mistakes. We choose to attach a ‘Merry Christmas’ sequin to the centre, then the kids used their imaginations to decorate the rest.
3. You can really give the kids free reign on how they decorate them. I love seeing what they come up with.
Once they are done, all that is left is to do is to glue a loop of twine or ribbon to the back of the stars. When dry they are ready to hang on the tree!
That’s it, super simple Lollipop Stick Christmas Decorations! What do you think of them?
If you need some more inspiration for ‘Christmas Crafts’ then check out and follow our Pinterest board.
Disclaimer: We were sent a box of craft goodies for the purpose of this post as part of our role as a #BostikBloggers.