Welcome back to the Kids and Kreativity linky party! This is a linky for all your blog posts that encourage creativity or inspire imagination in children. They can be about anything from baking with kids, messy play ideas, childrens’ crafts, book reviews, days out, travel…. you name it! Anything that gets the creative juices flowing, or sparks kids’ wonderful imaginations can be linked up.
After a little hiatus over the silly season, can you believe we are in 2019 already? It’s such a cliche, but seriously where did the last year go! 2018 was pretty awesome for us, so if 2019 can be half as good I will be a happy girl.
I hope you have all had a great Christmas and are welcoming the New Year as we are. We spent some time at our little bolthole in North Norfolk, which was lovely. You can’t beat blowing away the cobwebs on New Year’s Day walking along a deserted beach!
The Last #KidsandKreativity Linky
We had a total of 6 posts linked up, which is fab considering everyone was soooo busy with the run up to Christmas. The best bit was with less link ups everyone did the minimum amount of commenting, with most doing more! Something I would love to see continue in 2019!
Just don’t forget if you link up towards the beginning of the linky, pop back the second week otherwise you miss all the fantastic posts that link up towards the end!
As a reminder, the minimum commenting is one of the host posts and two other posts of your choosing. That’s 3 comments minimum per post linked up. Please don’t link up and run, I am keeping count! Don’t forget though you can comment on more if you wish, and extra commenting and sharing is positively encouraged!
I had two top commenters so will feature both of their posts. First was from Typical Mummy and was all about their Magical Christmas day out at World of Wedgewood. It’s been years since I last went to the Wedgewood museum, but looks like it’s improved a lot and could be a great place to take the kids.
The second post I am sharing is from Dirt, Diggers and Dinosaurs and about their pre-Christmas visit to see the Laterns at Chester Zoo. It looks amazing, and such a lovely thing to do in the run up to Christmas.
This Week’s #KidsandKreativity Linky
This time I am sharing my posts Family Activities to do in January, and 33 Super Fun Winter Outdoor Activities to do with Kids as I think we all need a little inspiration this time of year to embrace the season.
Don’t forget to join me over on the Facebook group. I am hoping to grow this group of like minded bloggers, and introduce some follow threads so we can help each other out.
I am of course still pinning all the posts from the linky to my #KidsandKreativity board on Pinterest, and will continue to do so. So go check it out for some great inspiration and ideas!
For all those linking up for the first time, have a read through the linky information and rules, but if you have any questions just message me.
The linky will open every other Friday at 10.00 am, and stay open for 10 days.
Please, please, please make sure you finish your commenting by 7pm on the second Thursday and make sure you add the #KidsandKreativity to your comment. This helps me keep track of the comments, and make sure everyone is doing the minimum amount of commenting. Please DO NOT link up and run, it’s not fair on others, and is not what this linky is about.
This linky party is all about creating a nice community of like minded bloggers, and increasing exposure to blog posts that might inspire people. So feel free to comment away and share posts that you love. The more that you put into the linky, the more that you will get out.
So come and be part of the #KidsandKreativity community and link up your creative and inspiring posts. Come and check out the Pinterest board and join the Facebook group and get involved. Make sure you grab the badge below, have a quick look at the rules, and get linking! (PS I’m aware there are some problems with the badge, add the code but don’t panic if the graphic doesn’t show up).
<div style='width:100%;text-align:center;'><span style='margin:5px;padding:5px;border-radius: 5px;border:1px solid lightgrey;display:inline-block;'><a rel=_nofollow href='https://blissfuldomestication.com'> <img style='border: 1px solid gray;width:square, 250px;height:square, 250px;' src='https://blissfuldomestication.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/KidsandKreativitylarge.jpg'> <p style='align: center;'>Blissful Domestication</p></a></span>
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
- Grab the linky badge, and add it to the post you want to link up (copy and paste the text in the box below the image, and paste into the html of your post) or your side bar.
- You can link up to two posts, old or new, provided they in some way encourage or inspire creativity and/or imagination in children. This can be an activity, book review, day out, craft, messy play idea. There’s really is a long list of possibilities.
- Comment on at least one of the host’s posts, and two other posts of your choosing per post you link up. So for each post you link up you should be making a minimum of 3 comments. Please add the hashtag #KidsandKreativity to your comments, and please make sure all commenting is complete by the second Thursday. Please also make sure you approve comments on your posts by then also.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to contact you via email regarding commenting should that be necessary, and tweeting you reminders.
- Tweet me a link to your post when you’ve linked up and add my handle @blissfulkerry and #KidsandKreativity and I will RT.
- Dont forget to add the #KidsandKreativity to any comments, tweets or IG and FB posts.
- Share the linky love! Comment, share, RT all that you love and enjoy!
Thank you for linking up, I can’t wait to read all your posts!