If you are looking for a Christmas activity that you can do with the kids, then these sparkly twinkly stars are a really Easy Christmas Ornaments for kids to make.
This is the second of our crafts from our monthly box of crafty goodies that we receive as part of our role as a Bostik Blogger.
It is similar to our first craft of Simple Santa Baubles, using the same principle of glue and glitter. However I simplified the process so it was easy enough for the girls to do, and we also decided instead of writing our normal tutorial posts we would make a little video.
If you’d like to see how we made them read on and watch our little video, or pin it for later!
Pin the ‘Easy Christmas Ornaments’ for Later!
What You Will Need
- Polystyrene stars
- A screwdriver or small drill bit
- Bakers twine
- Bostik White Glu
Products from Amazon.co.uk
Price: £6.95Was: £8.40
How to Make Your Easy Christmas Ornaments
- First make a small hole in one of the points of of a polystyrene star. I used a little drill bit, but you could also use a skewer or small screwdriver. This bit is strictly adults only!
- Then the fun part. Paint the star with Bostik White Glu. Do one side first, then cover with glitter. Turn over and repeat. When it’s dry you made need to touch up any exposed polystyrene with some more glue and glitter, or you can leave them as they are.
- When dry thread a length of bakers twine through the hole you made. You may need to re-do the hole if it gets clogged with glitter and glue. Knot the twine to make a loop.
- That’s it all ready to hang on your tree!
To show you just how simple these are to make, me and the girls have made a little video, hope you enjoy it!
If you need some more inspiration for ‘Christmas Crafts’ then check out and follow our Pinterest board.
Disclaimer: We were sent a box of craft goodies for the purpose of this post as part of our role as a #BostikBloggers.
*This post contains affliate links