Welcome back to the Kids and Kreativity linky party! This is a linky for all your blog posts that encourage creativity or inspire imagination in children. They can be about anything from baking with kids, messy play ideas, childrens’ crafts, book reviews, days out, travel…. you name it! Anything that gets the creative juices flowing, or sparks kids’ wonderful imaginations can be linked up.
My kids break up for half term today and it will be all about Halloween and Bonfire night in the house for a few weeks, and I absolutely love it! Do you love this time of year as much as I do?
The Last #KidsandKreativity Linky
There were a total of 11 posts linked up which is absolutely fantastic, and makes me very happy! So thank you to everyone that linked up.
As a reminder the minimum amount of commenting is still one of the host posts and two other posts of your choosing per post you link up. That’s 3 comments minimum per post. So if you link up two blog posts you need to make a minimum of 6 comments, which may mean popping back towards the end of the linky when more posts have been added.
As a side note, if you have already read a post through another linky, still pop back and comment with the #KidsandKreativity hashtag- it still counts!
Top commenter this time was once again BooBerrit, who is always super generous with her commenting. She shared her Happy Halloween Hacks, which has some fab Halloween ideas in, so pop over and show the post some love.
My favourite post from the linky was from Kids of the Wild, who shared their craft of making a Memory Box for Day of the Dead. I think as well as being a fab craft, it’s a really lovely idea for children.
This Week’s #KidsandKreativity Linky
I would still really love to see some more of you over in the Facebook group, new faces and my regulars a like. I will do my best be concentrating a bit more on the group and try and build it up so we can create a real support community of like minded bloggers.
I have also created a Kids and Kreativity twitter list for anyone that has joined in with the linky this year. It just makes it easier to see each others content to RT and share. If your not on the list and want to be then just let me know!
I will also continue to pin all the posts from the linky to my #KidsandKreativity board on Pinterest, and I often pin from that board to my other boards. Pinterest is my biggest platform, and with currently 3.7 million monthly unique viewers, make sure your posts have lovely eye catching vertical pins in them to get maximum exposure.
For all those linking up for the first time, have a read through the linky information and rules, but if you have any questions just message me.
The linky will open every other Friday at 10.00 am, and stay open for 10 days.
Please, please, please make sure you finish your commenting by 7pm on the second Thursday and make sure you add the #KidsandKreativity to your comments. This helps me keep track of the comments, and make sure everyone is doing the minimum amount of commenting. Please DO NOT link up and run, it’s not fair on others, and is not what this linky is about.
This linky party is all about creating a nice community of like minded bloggers, and increasing exposure to blog posts that might inspire people. So feel free to comment away and share posts that you love. The more that you put into the linky, the more that you will get out.
So come and be part of the #KidsandKreativity community and link up your creative and inspiring posts. Come and check out the Pinterest board and join the Facebook group and get involved. Make sure you grab the badge below, have a quick look at the rules, and get linking!
<!-- start InLinkz code --> <div class="inlinkz-widget" data-uuid="78b25c3c7a904113910a5ddfcc39e7ec" style="width:100%;margin:30px 0;background-color:#eceff1;border-radius:7px;text-align:center;font-size:16px;font-family:'Helvetica Neue',Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"> <div style="padding:8px;"><p style="margin-bottom:15px;">You are invited to the <strong>Inlinkz</strong> link party!</p> <a href="https://fresh.inlinkz.com/p/78b25c3c7a904113910a5ddfcc39e7ec" target="_blank" style="padding:5px 20px;background:#209cee;text-decoration:none;color:#efefef;border-radius:4px;">Click here to enter</a></div></div> <span style="display: none;"><script async="true" src="https://fresh.inlinkz.com/js/widget/load.js?id=76159bd4ca438d83f080"></script></span> <!-- end InLinkz code -->
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
- Grab the linky badge, and add it to the post you want to link up (copy and paste the text in the box below the image, and paste into the html of your post) or your side bar.
- You can link up to two posts, old or new, provided they in some way encourage or inspire creativity and/or imagination in children. This can be an activity, book review, day out, craft, messy play idea. There’s really is a long list of possibilities.
- Comment on at least one of the host’s posts, and two other posts of your choosing PER post you link up. So for each post you link up you should be making a minimum of 3 comments. Please add the hashtag #KidsandKreativity to your comments, and please make sure all commenting is complete by the second Thursday. Please also make sure you approve comments on your posts by then also.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to contact you via email regarding commenting should that be necessary, and tweeting you reminders.
- Tweet me a link to your post when you’ve linked up and add my handle @blissfulkerry and #KidsandKreativity and I will RT.
- Dont forget to add the #KidsandKreativity to any comments, tweets or IG and FB posts.
- Share the linky love! Comment, share, RT all that you love and enjoy!
Thank you for linking up, I can’t wait to read all your posts!
Don’t forget I’m running a free open ended kids craft challenge. If you want to join in just pop your details in below.