Welcome back to the Kids and Kreativity linky party. This is a linky party for all your blog posts that encourage creativity or inspire imagination in children. They can be about anything from baking with kids, messy play ideas, childrens’ crafts, book reviews, days out, travel…. you name it! Anything that gets the creative juices flowing, or sparks kids’ wonderful imaginations can be linked up.
The last two weeks have once again flown by and have been consumed by all things wedding! I can’t believe we get married in just over 2 weeks- eek! I’m still enjoying the build up but have a lot still to do. Obviously I am my own worst enemy, as I’m insistent on doing everything myself and have lots of crazy craft projects going on. I don’t want to give too much away, but stay tuned as there will be a lot of wedding crafts featured on the blog next month!
As a result of all the wedding prep, I have had to let my blog and this linky take a little bit of a back seat. However, come August it will be all systems go again and normal service will resume.
The Last #KidsandKreativity Linky
We had a total of 5 posts linked up, which is a little disappointing, but as I said earlier I haven’t had time to promote the linky as much as I should have and have had to let it take a bit of a back seat. THANK YOU to those of you that linked up and have stuck with it, I really appreciate it. Hopefully post wedding we can get the numbers back up and grow our little linky community.
The commenting was spot on, which makes me happy and once again we had 2 joint top commenters, so I will feature both of them rather than picking a favourite.
The first was from The Queen of Collage on how to create a simple sun catcher. This is such a lovely summer craft to do with the kids, and looks really effective- so go an check out her post of how she created it.
The second featured post is from Boo Berrit and about How to make your own Bee and Butterfly feeder. It is so important that we all support the wildlife in our gardens, and this is such a simply way to do it.
This Week’s #KidsandKreativity Linky
One slight change this time. There will be no linky in 2 weeks time due to the afore mentioned wedding. So the next #KidsandKreativity linky will be in 4 weeks (3rd August). As a result I will leave this linky open for 2 weeks to see if we can get a few more link ups.
This week I am sharing our Tour de France inspirired sun catcher, to celebrate the race starting tomorrow. The secod post I am sharing is one we did last year, which the kids still love doing. It’s our Peg and Pipe cleaner crocodiles. I hope you like them!
If you haven’t already please, please, please come and join me over at the Facebook group. It’s not very active at the moment due to lack of members, but I would really like to form a community around this linky. Joining does not commit you to linking up each time, and I promise I wont bombard you!
I have also been pinning all the posts to my #KidsandKreativity board on Pinterest, and will continue to do so. So go check it out for some great inspiration and ideas.
For all those linking up for the first time, have a read through the linky information and rules, but if you have any questions just message me.
As a one off this linky will be open for link ups for 2 weeks, and the next linky will be in 4 weeks time (usually it is every 2 weeks).
On my linky posts, I will feature my favourite post and the post of the blogger that commented the most from the link up before, and share them on my social media channels.
Please, please, please make sure you finish your commenting by 12 noon on the second Thursday. Please also make sure you add the #KidsandKreativity to your comment, as this helps me keep track of the comments, and make sure everyone is doing the minimum amount of commenting. Please DO NOT link up and run, it’s not fair on others, and is not what this linky is about.
This linky party is all about creating a nice community of like minded bloggers, and increasing exposure to blog posts that might inspire people. So feel free to comment away and share posts that you love. The more that you put into the linky, the more that you will get out.
So come and be part of the #KidsandKreativity community and link up your creative and inspiring posts. Come and check out the Pinterest board and join the Facebook group and get involved. Make sure you grab the badge below, have a quick look at the rules, and get linking!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
- The linky will open every other Friday at 10am and stay open until 10am the following Friday.
- Grab the linky badge, and add it to the post you want to link up (copy and paste the text in the box below the image, and paste into the html of your post) or your side bar.
- You can link up to two posts, old or new, provided they in some way encourage or inspire creativity and/or imagination in children. This can be an activity, book review, day out, craft, messy play idea. There’s really is a long list of possibilities.
- Comment on at least one of the host’s posts, and the two posts linked up before yours. If you link up after the host or your own please comment on one other of your choosing. For each post you link up you should be making a minimum of 3 comments. Please add the hashtag #KidsandKreativity to your comments, and please make sure all commenting is complete by 12 noon on the second Thursday. Please also make sure you approve comments on your posts by then also.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to contact you via email regarding commenting should that be necessary, and tweeting you reminders.
- Tweet me a link to your post when you’ve linked up and add my handle @blissfulkerry and #KidsandKreativity and I will RT.
- Dont forget to add the #KidsandKreativity to any comments, tweets or IG and FB posts.
- If you’re not already, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube.
Share the linky love! Comment, share, RT all that you love and enjoy!
Thank you for linking up, I can’t wait to read all your posts!