Welcome back to the Kids and Kreativity linky party! This is a linky for all your blog posts that encourage creativity or inspire imagination in children. They can be about anything from baking with kids, messy play ideas, childrens’ crafts, book reviews, days out, travel…. you name it! Anything that gets the creative juices flowing, or sparks kids’ wonderful imaginations can be linked up.
I honestly can’t believe where the last 2 weeks have gone! Unfortunately tainted by the fact that I have had the horrible lurgy for what now feels like forever. The blog as a result has suffered,and the half term was a bit of a wash out. Nevermind, we still managed to host our annual Halloween party, go trick or treating and squeeze a few more Halloween crafts into it.
What did you get up to in the half term?
View this post on Instagram
More Halloween crafts all ready for the party next week! These Halloween wreaths we actually made last year, but they are just so simple to make! https://blissfuldomestication.com/easy-halloween-wreaths-duck-tape/ #trickortreat #halloween #wreaths #halloweencrafts #halloweenwreath #halloweenparty
The Last #KidsandKreativity Linky
We had a total of 9 posts linked up, which is great, and the commenting was spot on. Just don’t forget if you link up towards the beginning of the linky, pop back the second week otherwise you miss all the fantastic posts that link up towards the end!
As a reminder, the minimum commenting is now one of the host posts and two other posts of your choosing, 3 comments minimum per post linked up. Please don’t link up and run, I am keeping count. Don’t forget though you can comment on more if you wish, and extra commenting is positively encouraged!
We had two top commenters so I will feature both of them rather than picking a favourite post. The first was Sensational Learning with Penguin who shared their post on Scented Play Dough. You can almost smell the gorgeous christmases scents just reading it, and I think scented play dough is a fantastic idea. So pop over and check it out and give her some love.
The second top commenter was BooBerrit who shared their post on Exploratory play and why it is so important. There are some great tips in there to make your messy play less ‘messy’ so go and check it out.
This Week’s #KidsandKreativity Linky
This week I am sharing two kitchen creations that are great to do with the kids. The first is my Simple No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls, and the second is Apple and Ginger Bonfire cupcakes, perfect for fireworks night!
I know I said I would announce in the Facebook group how you can get your hands on one of these mugs before this link up went live. However, the afore mentioned lurgy has put me behind with everything. BUT I will be announcing it this week so if you haven’t already please, please, please come and join me over at the Facebook group.
I am of course still pinning all the posts from the linky to my #KidsandKreativity board on Pinterest, and will continue to do so. So go check it out for some great inspiration and ideas!
For all those linking up for the first time, have a read through the linky information and rules, but if you have any questions just message me.
The linky will open every other Friday at 10.00 am. It will be open for new link ups for 10 days. On my bi-weekly linky posts, I will feature my favourite post and the post of the blogger that commented the most from the link up before, and share them on my social media channels.
Please, please, please make sure you finish your commenting by 7pm on the second Thursday. Please also make sure you add the #KidsandKreativity to your comment, as this helps me keep track of the comments, and make sure everyone is doing the minimum amount of commenting. Please DO NOT link up and run, it’s not fair on others, and is not what this linky is about.
This linky party is all about creating a nice community of like minded bloggers, and increasing exposure to blog posts that might inspire people. So feel free to comment away and share posts that you love. The more that you put into the linky, the more that you will get out.
So come and be part of the #KidsandKreativity community and link up your creative and inspiring posts. Come and check out the Pinterest board and join the Facebook group and get involved. Make sure you grab the badge below, have a quick look at the rules, and get linking! (PS I’m aware there are some problems with the badge, add the code but don’t panic if the graphic doesn’t show up).
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
- The linky will open every other Friday at 10am and stay open for 10 days.
- Grab the linky badge, and add it to the post you want to link up (copy and paste the text in the box below the image, and paste into the html of your post) or your side bar.
- You can link up to two posts, old or new, provided they in some way encourage or inspire creativity and/or imagination in children. This can be an activity, book review, day out, craft, messy play idea. There’s really is a long list of possibilities.
- Comment on at least one of the host’s posts, and two other posts of your choosing per post you link up. So for each post you link up you should be making a minimum of 3 comments. Please add the hashtag #KidsandKreativity to your comments, and please make sure all commenting is complete by 7pm on the second Thursday. Please also make sure you approve comments on your posts by then also.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to contact you via email regarding commenting should that be necessary, and tweeting you reminders.
- Tweet me a link to your post when you’ve linked up and add my handle @blissfulkerry and #KidsandKreativity and I will RT.
- Dont forget to add the #KidsandKreativity to any comments, tweets or IG and FB posts.
- If you’re not already, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube.
- Share the linky love! Comment, share, RT all that you love and enjoy!
Thank you for linking up, I can’t wait to read all your posts!