Welcome back to the Kids and Kreativity linky party! This is a linky for all your blog posts that encourage creativity or inspire imagination in children. They can be about anything from baking with kids, messy play ideas, childrens’ crafts, book reviews, days out, travel…. you name it! Anything that gets the creative juices flowing, or sparks kids’ wonderful imaginations can be linked up.
Since the last link up we have been busy doing lots of Halloween crafts for our annual party next week. However, we also squeezed in a little Tin Can Robot craft, and I experimented with a stop motion video of the little man we created. I’ve linked it up this week so go and check it out and meet him. As you can see Oliver was thrilled with him, but we still desperately need a name, so any suggestions are welcome!
View this post on Instagram
We’ve been crafting this weekend, and I made this cute tin can robot. As you can see Oliver is particularly smitten with him. If you’d like to see how he’s made then head over to the blog for the full tutorial. . Now we just need to think of a name for him, any suggestions? . #blissfuldomestication #robotcraft #tincanrobot #bostikblogger #ad
The Last #KidsandKreativity Linky
We had a total of 11 posts linked up, which is FAB, and once again I’m thrilled. Some great posts that have given me lots of inspiration and ideas, and hopefully you too!
The commenting was pretty awesome, with most doing the minimum and lots doing much much more, which I love to see. Just don’t forget if you link up towards the beginning of the linky, pop back the second week otherwise you miss all the fantastic posts that link up towards the end!
As a reminder, the minimum commenting is now one of the host posts and two other posts of your choosing, 3 comments minimum per post linked up. Please don’t link up and run, I am keeping count. Don’t forget though you can comment on more if you wish, and extra commenting is positively encouraged, and rewarded.
The person that commented the most was Typical Mummy. She was also the top commenter last time and again has been very generous. She shared her Autumn “Harry Potter” craft, which is so simple it’s genius! So pop over and give her post some love.
As far as my favourite post goes, I couldn’t decide on just one, so I am featuring two posts. They are similar in content, and both reignited in me my love of candle making. So much so that I was digging out my old candle making kit last night to see what I had!
So the first is from Our Amanahs Our Futures with ‘How to Make Soy Wax Candles’. I hadn’t realised that paraffin wax was so harmful for you, so I will definetly be getting some soy wax for my next round of candle making.
This Week’s #KidsandKreativity Linky
If you haven’t already please, please, please come and join me over at the Facebook group. As I said in the last linky I will be giving away one or two of these #KidsandKreativity mugs at the end of November, and will be explaining how you can get your hands on one in the Facebook group before the next link up so come and join me if you want one.
I am also still pinning all the posts from the linky to my #KidsandKreativity board on Pinterest, and will continue to do so. So go check it out for some great inspiration and ideas!
For all those linking up for the first time, have a read through the linky information and rules, but if you have any questions just message me.
The linky will open every other Friday at 10.00 am. It will be open for new link ups for 10 days. On my bi-weekly linky posts, I will feature my favourite post and the post of the blogger that commented the most from the link up before, and share them on my social media channels.
Please, please, please make sure you finish your commenting by 7pm on the second Thursday. Please also make sure you add the #KidsandKreativity to your comment, as this helps me keep track of the comments, and make sure everyone is doing the minimum amount of commenting. Please DO NOT link up and run, it’s not fair on others, and is not what this linky is about.
This linky party is all about creating a nice community of like minded bloggers, and increasing exposure to blog posts that might inspire people. So feel free to comment away and share posts that you love. The more that you put into the linky, the more that you will get out.
So come and be part of the #KidsandKreativity community and link up your creative and inspiring posts. Come and check out the Pinterest board and join the Facebook group and get involved. Make sure you grab the badge below, have a quick look at the rules, and get linking! (PS I’m aware there are some problems with the badge, add the code but don’t panic if the graphic doesn’t show up).
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
- The linky will open every other Friday at 10am and stay open for 10 days.
- Grab the linky badge, and add it to the post you want to link up (copy and paste the text in the box below the image, and paste into the html of your post) or your side bar.
- You can link up to two posts, old or new, provided they in some way encourage or inspire creativity and/or imagination in children. This can be an activity, book review, day out, craft, messy play idea. There’s really is a long list of possibilities.
- Comment on at least one of the host’s posts, and two other posts of your choosing per post you link up. So for each post you link up you should be making a minimum of 3 comments. Please add the hashtag #KidsandKreativity to your comments, and please make sure all commenting is complete by 7pm on the second Thursday. Please also make sure you approve comments on your posts by then also.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to contact you via email regarding commenting should that be necessary, and tweeting you reminders.
- Tweet me a link to your post when you’ve linked up and add my handle @blissfulkerry and #KidsandKreativity and I will RT.
- Dont forget to add the #KidsandKreativity to any comments, tweets or IG and FB posts.
- If you’re not already, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube.
- Share the linky love! Comment, share, RT all that you love and enjoy!
Thank you for linking up, I can’t wait to read all your posts!