Welcome back to the Kids and Kreativity linky party. I can’t believe this is the third one already! Where does the time go? This is a linky party for all your blog posts that encourage creativity or inspire imagination in children. They can be about anything from baking with kids, messy play ideas, childrens’ crafts, book reviews, days out, travel…. you name it! Anything that gets the creative juices flowing, or sparks kids’ wonderful imaginations can be linked up.
The last two weeks we have been getting back into the school and work routine, but we managed to have some fun as well. With the nice weather last week (where has that gone now though!) I finally managed to get some things planted and do some gardening with a little help from my munchkins!
We also attended a LEGO friends event last weekend which was a lot of fun. Isla especially loves LEGO friends! You can read all about what we got up to here.
I’d love to hear what you have all been up to in the comments! Now back to the linky…..
The Last #KidsandKreativity Linky
We had a total of 14 posts linked up, which is amazing, and I want to say a massive THANK YOU to everyone that joined in. Once again there were some really great posts, and lots of fab ideas for future projects.
I am pleased to say that everyone did the minimum amount of commenting, and we didn’t have anyone linking up and running, yay! However, can I just remind everyone that you need to comment on at least one of the host posts and 2 other posts (ideally the ones before yours) as a minimum per post you link up, and don’t forget to add the linky badge to your post or sidebar. I also noticed that posts linking up towards the end of the first week didn’t receive anywhere near as many comments- so please revisit the linky in the second week and give those posts some love as well. I will be mentioning posts that have less comments so in the Facebook group, so they can get more love. Make sure your in the group to get all the notifications about the linky!
The person that commented the most this time was Malin from Sensational Learning with Penguin. She was also the top commenter last time, so a MASSIVE thank you for taking the time to read and comment on the posts and support the linky. I really appreciate it.
She linked up Gingerbread Man Felt Play. I loved Fuzzy Felt as a child, and this is a very cute DIY version. Great for kids (and adults) to play with, and you really can let your imagination run wild. So go check it out and give it some love.
The second post I am sharing today is my favourite post of the link up. This is always a hard decision to make. I chose Really Easy Kids Science Experiments from Digital Motherhood. Coming from a scientific background, I love how these fun activities can teach our children basic science principles at a really young age. I’ve done a few with the kids, but we haven’t tried these ones yet. Pop over a check out these great ideas.
This Week’s #KidsandKreativity Linky
I have been pinning all the posts to my #KidsandKreativity board on Pinterest, and will continue to do so. So go check it out for some great inspiration and ideas.
I would also love it if more of you could join the Kids and Kreativity Facebook group. I’m hoping that when established I can use it to give you notifications about the linky, and maybe do some follow threads, crowd sourcing etc and generally support each other.
For all those linking up for the first time, have a read through the linky information and rules, but if you have any questions just message me.
The linky will open every other Friday at 10.00 am. It will be open for new link ups for a week, until the following Friday. On my bi-weekly linky posts, I will feature my favourite post and the post of the blogger that commented the most from the link up before, and share them on my social media channels.
Please, please, please make sure you finish your commenting by 12 noon on the second Thursday. Please also make sure you add the #KidsandKreativity to your comment, as this helps me keep track of the comments, and make sure everyone is doing the minimum amount of commenting. Please DO NOT link up and run, it’s not fair on others, and is not what this linky is about.
This linky party is all about creating a nice community of like minded bloggers, and increasing exposure to blog posts that might inspire people. So feel free to comment away and share posts that you love. The more that you put into the linky, the more that you will get out.
So come and be part of the #KidsandKreativity community and link up your creative and inspiring posts. Come and check out the Pinterest board and join the Facebook group and get involved. Make sure you grab the badge below, have a quick look at the rules, and get linking!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
- The linky will open every other Friday at 10am and stay open until 10am the following Friday.
- Grab the linky badge, and add it to the post you want to link up (copy and paste the text in the box below the image, and paste into the html of your post) or your side bar.
- You can link up to two posts, old or new, provided they in some way encourage or inspire creativity and/or imagination in children. This can be an activity, book review, day out, craft, messy play idea. There’s really is a long list of possibilities.
- Comment on at least one of the host’s posts, and the two posts linked up before yours. If you link up after the host or your own please comment on one other of your choosing. For each post you link up you should be making a minimum of 3 comments. Please add the hashtag #KidsandKreativity to your comments, and please make sure all commenting is complete by 12 noon on the second Thursday. Please also make sure you approve comments on your posts by then also.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to contact you via email regarding commenting should that be necessary, and tweeting you reminders.
- Tweet me a link to your post when you’ve linked up and add my handle @blissfulkerry and #KidsandKreativity and I will RT.
- Dont forget to add the #KidsandKreativity to any comments, tweets or IG and FB posts.
- If you’re not already, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube.
Share the linky love! Comment, share, RT all that you love and enjoy!
Thank you for linking up, I can’t wait to read all your posts!