Welcome back to the 4th Kids and Kreativity linky party. This is a linky party for all your blog posts that encourage creativity or inspire imagination in children. They can be about anything from baking with kids, messy play ideas, childrens’ crafts, book reviews, days out, travel…. you name it! Anything that gets the creative juices flowing, or sparks kids’ wonderful imaginations can be linked up.
The last two weeks as usual have been busy busy for us. I’ve been concentrating on redecorating Oliver’s bedroom into an ‘Outer Space’ room. It is very nearly finished, so watch this space for the big reveal! My sister in law made this gorgeous felt garland for him. Check out her Etsy shop for more of these cute nursery and bedroom decorations.
Oliver’s ‘Outer Space’ room is nearly done. Just putting the finishing touches to it now. This gorgeous spaceman garland is just perfect and was made by my very clever sister in law over @brotherbearboutique Go and check out her other garlands, they are all seriously cute! #blissfuldomestication #brotherbearboutique #spaceroom #spacedecor #boysbedroomideas #feltgarland #handmadeuk
We’ve also had birthday parties, done some spring crafting and enjoyed spending time in the garden. I was also lucky enough to be invited to the launch of Zoggs Spring Summer 2019 which was really cool, and it was great to hear how they are making their new collection from a revolutionary new material regenerated from fishing nets recovery from the sea. It was very inspirational, and has made me want to get back in the pool!
The thing I love about being a blogger is that no two days are the same. Yesterday I spent a day doing blogmin and behinds the scene stuff, today i attended @zoggsuk launch and fashion show of their #SS19 swimwear collection, and their new pioneering #Ecolast. The new Ecolast collection is made from material regenerated from ghost nets, industrial plastic waste and discarded carpets. They also happened to look amazing! I have my eye on several of the designs. I also got to meet the very inspirational @susierodgers Paralympic gold medalist at Rio 2 years ago. Overall a very inspirational day, now where is my swimsuit? 🏊♂️ #blissfuldomestication #SS19Zoggs #swimmers #swim #swimwearfashion #ecoswimwear #ecoswim #saveouroceans #dogoodfeelgoodlookgood
I’d love to hear what you have all been up to in the comments! Now back to the linky…..
The Last #KidsandKreativity Linky
We had a total of 9 posts linked up, which isn’t as high as previous weeks, but I am still so grateful for everyone that does, so THANK YOU for supporting this linky.
Unfortunately there were some that didn’t do the minimum amount of commenting, which makes me really sad. I really want this to be a supportive linky, and create a community of like minded bloggers. I know we are all busy, and sometimes we forget, but I will be on the look out for repeat offenders.
So please if you have no intention to, or don’t have the time to do the minimum amount of commenting, then please don’t link up.
I would also LOVE to see more of you over in the Facebook group, I’m hoping it can be a place where we can offer more support to one another, crowdsource and where I can keep every one informed about the linky.
The person that commented the most this time was Helena from The Queen of Collage. She linked her post ‘We Grew Our Own Cress’ so go and give it some love! I think it’s so important to show and teach children about growing our food from seeds, and cress is a great one to start with!
The second post I am sharing today is my favourite post of the link up. This also has a garden theme and is by Claire from The Ladybirds’ Adventures. It’s all about Encouraging Wildlife to Your Garden, which I love. There are some great ideas in there where the kids can get really involved so go and check it out!
This Week’s #KidsandKreativity Linky
I have been pinning all the posts to my #KidsandKreativity board on Pinterest, and will continue to do so. So go check it out for some great inspiration and ideas.
For all those linking up for the first time, have a read through the linky information and rules, but if you have any questions just message me.
The linky will open every other Friday at 10.00 am. It will be open for new link ups for a week, until the following Friday. On my bi-weekly linky posts, I will feature my favourite post and the post of the blogger that commented the most from the link up before, and share them on my social media channels.
Please, please, please make sure you finish your commenting by 12 noon on the second Thursday. Please also make sure you add the #KidsandKreativity to your comment, as this helps me keep track of the comments, and make sure everyone is doing the minimum amount of commenting. Please DO NOT link up and run, it’s not fair on others, and is not what this linky is about.
This linky party is all about creating a nice community of like minded bloggers, and increasing exposure to blog posts that might inspire people. So feel free to comment away and share posts that you love. The more that you put into the linky, the more that you will get out.
So come and be part of the #KidsandKreativity community and link up your creative and inspiring posts. Come and check out the Pinterest board and join the Facebook group and get involved. Make sure you grab the badge below, have a quick look at the rules, and get linking!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
- The linky will open every other Friday at 10am and stay open until 10am the following Friday.
- Grab the linky badge, and add it to the post you want to link up (copy and paste the text in the box below the image, and paste into the html of your post) or your side bar.
- You can link up to two posts, old or new, provided they in some way encourage or inspire creativity and/or imagination in children. This can be an activity, book review, day out, craft, messy play idea. There’s really is a long list of possibilities.
- Comment on at least one of the host’s posts, and the two posts linked up before yours. If you link up after the host or your own please comment on one other of your choosing. For each post you link up you should be making a minimum of 3 comments. Please add the hashtag #KidsandKreativity to your comments, and please make sure all commenting is complete by 12 noon on the second Thursday. Please also make sure you approve comments on your posts by then also.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to contact you via email regarding commenting should that be necessary, and tweeting you reminders.
- Tweet me a link to your post when you’ve linked up and add my handle @blissfulkerry and #KidsandKreativity and I will RT.
- Dont forget to add the #KidsandKreativity to any comments, tweets or IG and FB posts.
- If you’re not already, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube.
Share the linky love! Comment, share, RT all that you love and enjoy!
Thank you for linking up, I can’t wait to read all your posts!