Yay! It’s back after a little break, welcome back to the Kids and Kreativity linky party! This is a linky party for all your blog posts that encourage creativity or inspire imagination in children. They can be about anything from baking with kids, messy play ideas, childrens’ crafts, book reviews, days out, travel…. you name it! Anything that gets the creative juices flowing, or sparks kids’ wonderful imaginations can be linked up.
So, for those of you that don’t know I took a month’s break from the linky as I got married 2-weeks ago. It was an amazing and beautiful day, and the day turned out to be everything that I dreamt it could be. We are still waiting for the official wedding photos, but this one of the kids playing with my veil is my favourite so far!
A teaser from our official wedding photos from the amazing @fallowmoon_photography This is my favourite so far, our beautiful children. Can’t wait to see the rest of the photos! #Repost @fallowmoon_photography ・・・ All you need is Love…… and a handful of happy and very excitable kids that have the most special job on the wedding day @blissful_domestication #weddingportraits #bridalportraits #classicwedding #modernwedding #weddingdress #weddingplanner #weddingblogger #weddingstyle #weddingdress #fashion #love #dirtybootsandmessyhair#adventurouswedding #weddingstory #weddingstories #candidwedding #weddinginspo #weddingphotojournalist #moments #weddingshoot #photocandid #adventurouswedding #bride2018 #photographyislife
The Last #KidsandKreativity Linky
We had a total of 6 posts linked up, not bad but let’s see if we can improve on it! THANK YOU to all of you that did link up.
The commenting was spot on, and in plenty of time which is great, so thank you for that too!
The person that commented the most was Helena from The Queen of Collage. She shared her post ‘V is for Vehicle’ which has some great ideas about teaching children about vehicles through books and play. So head over and give it some love!
The second post I’m featuring is my favourite post of the link up from Craft with Cartwright, it’s a post on the ‘Ultimate Summer Holiday Bucket List’. I think this is a great idea to have a list where you can tick off the activities as you do them. I’ve been meaning to do this for my two every summer holiday, but have just not got round to it, maybe next year! Ruth’s list has some great ideas on it including lots that I had not previously thought of. So if you need some inspiration for what to do this Summer holiday head on over and check it out.
This Week’s #KidsandKreativity Linky
This time I am sharing my review post on our fab day out at Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure. The second post I am sharing is another review of a great day out from a few years ago when we went to BeWilderwood, as I’m so excited to take the kids there again next week!
If you haven’t already please come and join me over at the Facebook group. It’s not very active at the moment due to lack of members, but I have big plans for this group! When we have a few more join us I’m thinking sharing ideas, crowdsourcing, follow threads, and I may even have a little competition up my sleeve, so you need to be in there to not miss out! I’d really like it to be a fun community, like a Kids and Kreativity club!
I am still pinning all the posts from the linky to my #KidsandKreativity board on Pinterest, and will continue to do so. So go check it out for some great inspiration and ideas.
For all those linking up for the first time, have a read through the linky information and rules, but if you have any questions just message me.
The linky will open every other Friday at 10.00 am. It will be open for new link ups for a week, until the following Friday. On my bi-weekly linky posts, I will feature my favourite post and the post of the blogger that commented the most from the link up before, and share them on my social media channels.
Please, please, please make sure you finish your commenting by 12 noon on the second Thursday. Please also make sure you add the #KidsandKreativity to your comment, as this helps me keep track of the comments, and make sure everyone is doing the minimum amount of commenting. Please DO NOT link up and run, it’s not fair on others, and is not what this linky is about.
This linky party is all about creating a nice community of like minded bloggers, and increasing exposure to blog posts that might inspire people. So feel free to comment away and share posts that you love. The more that you put into the linky, the more that you will get out.
So come and be part of the #KidsandKreativity community and link up your creative and inspiring posts. Come and check out the Pinterest board and join the Facebook group and get involved. Make sure you grab the badge below, have a quick look at the rules, and get linking!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
- The linky will open every other Friday at 10am and stay open until 10am the following Friday.
- Grab the linky badge, and add it to the post you want to link up (copy and paste the text in the box below the image, and paste into the html of your post) or your side bar.
- You can link up to two posts, old or new, provided they in some way encourage or inspire creativity and/or imagination in children. This can be an activity, book review, day out, craft, messy play idea. There’s really is a long list of possibilities.
- Comment on at least one of the host’s posts, and the two posts linked up before yours. If you link up after the host or your own please comment on one other of your choosing. For each post you link up you should be making a minimum of 3 comments. Please add the hashtag #KidsandKreativity to your comments, and please make sure all commenting is complete by 12 noon on the second Thursday. Please also make sure you approve comments on your posts by then also.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to contact you via email regarding commenting should that be necessary, and tweeting you reminders.
- Tweet me a link to your post when you’ve linked up and add my handle @blissfulkerry and #KidsandKreativity and I will RT.
- Dont forget to add the #KidsandKreativity to any comments, tweets or IG and FB posts.
- If you’re not already, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube.
- Share the linky love! Comment, share, RT all that you love and enjoy!
Thank you for linking up, I can’t wait to read all your posts!