Ever since I started blogging over 2 years ago I have wanted to host my own linky party. Finally here it is! Welcome to Kids and Kreativity!
I am passionate about encouraging creativity and imagination in children. Whether that be through kids crafts, baking, messy play, a good book or family days out. Anything that gets the creative juices flowing, or sparks their wonderful imaginations.
I wanted to host a linky that showcased other blog posts that embrace this too. That way it will increase the exposure of these blogs and hopefully inspire more people to inject a little creativity and imagination into their family lives.
The linky will open every other Friday starting next Friday 30th March at 10.00 am. It will be open for new link ups until the following Friday. Each week on the linky post I will feature my favourite post and the post of the blogger that commented the most from the week before, and share it on my social media channels.
This linky party is all about creating a nice community of like minded bloggers, and increasing exposure to blog posts that might inspire people. So feel free to comment away and share posts that you love. The more that you put into the linky, the more that you will get out.
So come and be part of the #KidsandKreativity community and join in this fortnightly linky. Grab the badge below for your post/s, have a quick look at the rules, and comment with your twitter handle or e-mail address and I’ll send you a reminder when the first linky goes live next week.
- The linky will open every other Friday at 10am and stay open until 10am the following Friday.
- Grab the linky badge, and add it to the post you want to link up (copy and paste the text in the box below the image, and paste into the html of your post)
- You can link up to two posts, old or new, provided they in some way encourage or inspire creativity and/or imagination in children.
- Comment on at least one of the hosts posts, and the two posts linked up before yours. If you link up after the host please comment on one other of your choosing.
- Tweet when you’ve linked up and add my handle @blissfulkerry and I will RT.
- Dont forget to add the #KidsandKreativity to any comments, tweets or IG and FB posts.
- If you’re not already, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube.
- Share the linky love! comment, share, RT all that you enjoy!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML