So slightly delayed again (only by a day this time!), welcome back to the Kids and Kreativity linky party! This is a linky for all your blog posts that encourage creativity or inspire imagination in children. They can be about anything from baking with kids, messy play ideas, childrens’ crafts, book reviews, days out, travel…. you name it! Anything that gets the creative juices flowing, or sparks kids’ wonderful imaginations can be linked up.
Apologies again for the delay in this linky going live! We had an unschedule day at hospital with my little girl, thankfully she seems fine and it’s hopefully nothing serious, but it’s put me behind with just about everything!
View this post on Instagram
Obligatory first day back at school photo, hence the forced smiles from my two!! I honestly don’t know where the summer holidays have gone, what a whirlwind! But it’s been an amazing 6 weeks, and I’m probably in the minority here, but I’m not looking forward to getting back into the school and work routine 🙁 #blissfuldomestication #backtoschool #cantbelievetheyreinthesameclass #wheredidtheholidaygo #backtoreality #backtowork
Have you got children that have gone back to school this week? I’d love to hear how they got on in the comments.
The Last #KidsandKreativity Linky
We had a total of 6 posts linked up, not bad at all and THANK YOU to all of you that did link up. Commenting was OK, but could have been better, remember the more you comment the better for everyone that gets involved. Also please don’t forget to grab the badge and add it to your post or sidebar.
The person that comented the most was Mummy’s Waisted, and she shares the New Books that they’ve enjoyed in August. There are some great suggestions in there, especially for young primary school aged children like my own, so go check it out and give her some love!
This Week’s #KidsandKreativity Linky
If you haven’t already please, please, please come and join me over at the Facebook group. I promise I wont spam you, but this is something I really want to focus on now the kids are back at school.
I am also still pinning all the posts from the linky to my #KidsandKreativity board on Pinterest, and will continue to do so. So go check it out for some great inspiration and ideas.
For all those linking up for the first time, have a read through the linky information and rules, but if you have any questions just message me.
The linky will open every other Friday at 10.00 am. It will be open for new link ups for a week, until the following Friday. On my bi-weekly linky posts, I will feature my favourite post and the post of the blogger that commented the most from the link up before, and share them on my social media channels.
Please, please, please make sure you finish your commenting by 12 noon on the second Thursday. Please also make sure you add the #KidsandKreativity to your comment, as this helps me keep track of the comments, and make sure everyone is doing the minimum amount of commenting. Please DO NOT link up and run, it’s not fair on others, and is not what this linky is about.
This linky party is all about creating a nice community of like minded bloggers, and increasing exposure to blog posts that might inspire people. So feel free to comment away and share posts that you love. The more that you put into the linky, the more that you will get out.
So come and be part of the #KidsandKreativity community and link up your creative and inspiring posts. Come and check out the Pinterest board and join the Facebook group and get involved. Make sure you grab the badge below, have a quick look at the rules, and get linking!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
- The linky will open every other Friday at 10am and stay open until 10am the following Friday.
- Grab the linky badge, and add it to the post you want to link up (copy and paste the text in the box below the image, and paste into the html of your post) or your side bar.
- You can link up to two posts, old or new, provided they in some way encourage or inspire creativity and/or imagination in children. This can be an activity, book review, day out, craft, messy play idea. There’s really is a long list of possibilities.
- Comment on at least one of the host’s posts, and the two posts linked up before yours. If you link up after the host or your own please comment on one other of your choosing. For each post you link up you should be making a minimum of 3 comments. Please add the hashtag #KidsandKreativity to your comments, and please make sure all commenting is complete by 12 noon on the second Thursday. Please also make sure you approve comments on your posts by then also.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to contact you via email regarding commenting should that be necessary, and tweeting you reminders.
- Tweet me a link to your post when you’ve linked up and add my handle @blissfulkerry and #KidsandKreativity and I will RT.
- Dont forget to add the #KidsandKreativity to any comments, tweets or IG and FB posts.
- If you’re not already, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube.
- Share the linky love! Comment, share, RT all that you love and enjoy!
Thank you for linking up, I can’t wait to read all your posts!