Welcome back to the Kids and Kreativity linky party! This is a linky for all your blog posts that encourage creativity or inspire imagination in children. They can be about anything from baking with kids, messy play ideas, childrens’ crafts, book reviews, days out, travel…. you name it! Anything that gets the creative juices flowing, or sparks kids’ wonderful imaginations can be linked up.
What a crazy 2 weeks since the last linky! Obviously the adjustment of getting back to the routine, but we also had my daughter’s 7th birthday.
This year she insisted on a Unicorn themed tea party, which naturally I went to town with, and I think I may have even surpassed my own expectations on the cake front. I literally did not want to cut it, it looked so pretty!
The Last #KidsandKreativity Linky
We had a total of 6 posts linked up, which is great considering everyone is adjusting getting back to the routine. Hopefully we will see more link up this time.
Just don’t forget if you link up towards the beginning of the linky, pop back the second week otherwise you miss all the fantastic posts that link up towards the end!
As a reminder, the minimum commenting is stil one of the host posts and two other posts of your choosing. That’s 3 comments minimum per post linked up. Please don’t link up and run, I am keeping count! Don’t forget though you can comment on more if you wish, and extra commenting and sharing is positively encouraged!
The second post I am sharing is from Dirt, Diggers and Dinosaurs which is my favourite post from the link up. They shared their review of Zimpli Kids Snoball Play, where you can actually make your own snow balls! I love this, and may have to get some for my kids if the real stuff doesn’t arrive soon!
This Week’s #KidsandKreativity Linky
This time I am sharing my Winter Slime Recipe, because who doesn’t love a little bit of slime! and Jam Jar Chinese Paper Lanterns, which is a really simple but effective carft and gives you a chance to introduce Chinese New Year to your little ones.
Don’t forget to join me over on the Facebook group. I am hoping to grow this group of like minded bloggers, and introduce some follow threads so we can help each other out.
I am of course still pinning all the posts from the linky to my #KidsandKreativity board on Pinterest, and will continue to do so. So go check it out for some great inspiration and ideas!
For all those linking up for the first time, have a read through the linky information and rules, but if you have any questions just message me.
The linky will open every other Friday at 10.00 am, and stay open for 10 days.
Please, please, please make sure you finish your commenting by 7pm on the second Thursday and make sure you add the #KidsandKreativity to your comments. This helps me keep track of the comments, and make sure everyone is doing the minimum amount of commenting. Please DO NOT link up and run, it’s not fair on others, and is not what this linky is about.
This linky party is all about creating a nice community of like minded bloggers, and increasing exposure to blog posts that might inspire people. So feel free to comment away and share posts that you love. The more that you put into the linky, the more that you will get out.
So come and be part of the #KidsandKreativity community and link up your creative and inspiring posts. Come and check out the Pinterest board and join the Facebook group and get involved. Make sure you grab the badge below, have a quick look at the rules, and get linking!
<div style='width:100%;text-align:center;'><span style='margin:5px;padding:5px;border-radius: 5px;border:1px solid lightgrey;display:inline-block;'><a rel=_nofollow href='https://blissfuldomestication.com'> <img style='border: 1px solid gray;width:square, 250px;height:square, 250px;' src='https://blissfuldomestication.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/KidsandKreativitylarge.jpg'> <p style='align: center;'>Blissful Domestication</p></a></span>
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
- Grab the linky badge, and add it to the post you want to link up (copy and paste the text in the box below the image, and paste into the html of your post) or your side bar.
- You can link up to two posts, old or new, provided they in some way encourage or inspire creativity and/or imagination in children. This can be an activity, book review, day out, craft, messy play idea. There’s really is a long list of possibilities.
- Comment on at least one of the host’s posts, and two other posts of your choosing per post you link up. So for each post you link up you should be making a minimum of 3 comments. Please add the hashtag #KidsandKreativity to your comments, and please make sure all commenting is complete by the second Thursday. Please also make sure you approve comments on your posts by then also.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to contact you via email regarding commenting should that be necessary, and tweeting you reminders.
- Tweet me a link to your post when you’ve linked up and add my handle @blissfulkerry and #KidsandKreativity and I will RT.
- Dont forget to add the #KidsandKreativity to any comments, tweets or IG and FB posts.
- Share the linky love! Comment, share, RT all that you love and enjoy!
Thank you for linking up, I can’t wait to read all your posts!