Welcome back to the Kids and Kreativity linky party. This is a linky party for all your blog posts that encourage creativity or inspire imagination in children. They can be about anything from baking with kids, messy play ideas, childrens’ crafts, book reviews, days out, travel…. you name it! Anything that gets the creative juices flowing, or sparks kids’ wonderful imaginations can be linked up.
The last two weeks have been hectic but a lot of fun. We have had a very busy but fantastic half term and managed to squeeze in a little mini break to North Norfolk. We had a great day out at Roarr Dinosaur Adventure whilst we were up there, and got to try out their new Predator high ropes. The kids weren’t even a little bit nervous, but I have to say I was a little apprehensive!
Getting ready to try the new Predator high ropes, and these two don’t seem a bit nervous! (Mummy might be though!) @roarr_dinosauradventure #blissfuldomestication #familyfun #highropes #newattraction #predatorhighropes #familytime #makingmemories #dinosaurs #roarrsomefun #adventure #dinoadventures #minibreak #northnorfolk #norfolk
I’ve also been really busy doing wedding crafts as me and James get married in just over 6 weeks time- eek! However, I have managed to do a bit of crafting with the kids, and we made Pipe Cleaner Dragons which they love, and you’ll see them in the linky.
We also managed to squeeze in a day at Chessington World of Adventure and took all three children there for a great family day out. I think we may have slightly terrified them on the Vampire ride!
I’d love to hear what you have all been up to in the comments! Now back to the linky…..
The Last #KidsandKreativity Linky
We had a total of 5 posts linked up, which is a little dissapointing, but it’s partly my fault for not having as much time to promote the linky. Still, for those of you that did link up, THANK YOU, I appreciate you all!
The benefit of having a smaller number of links ups was that the commenting was spot on!
As a result there was not one top commenter, all three of you were joint top! So for this week only I’ve decided to feature all three of your posts.
Second featured post is about a day out at Weald and Downland Living Museum by Mummy’s Waisted. As well as the food festival, and museum itself there was a children’s cookery school, such a great idea!
Third featured post is by This Scribbler Mum about her book Little Star and Other Shapes. It’s great for little ones, and I love this post because I’ve always wanted to publish a children’s book myself but haven’t quite got round to it, yet! Check out the cute video too.
This Week’s #KidsandKreativity Linky
If you haven’t already please, please, please come and join me over at the Facebook group. It’s not very active at the moment due to lack of members, but I would really like to form a community around this linky. Joining does not commit you to linking up each time, and I promise I wont bombard you!
I have also been pinning all the posts to my #KidsandKreativity board on Pinterest, and will continue to do so. So go check it out for some great inspiration and ideas.
For all those linking up for the first time, have a read through the linky information and rules, but if you have any questions just message me.
The linky will open every other Friday at 10.00 am. It will be open for new link ups for a week, until the following Friday. On my bi-weekly linky posts, I will feature my favourite post and the post of the blogger that commented the most from the link up before, and share them on my social media channels.
Please, please, please make sure you finish your commenting by 12 noon on the second Thursday. Please also make sure you add the #KidsandKreativity to your comment, as this helps me keep track of the comments, and make sure everyone is doing the minimum amount of commenting. Please DO NOT link up and run, it’s not fair on others, and is not what this linky is about.
This linky party is all about creating a nice community of like minded bloggers, and increasing exposure to blog posts that might inspire people. So feel free to comment away and share posts that you love. The more that you put into the linky, the more that you will get out.
So come and be part of the #KidsandKreativity community and link up your creative and inspiring posts. Come and check out the Pinterest board and join the Facebook group and get involved. Make sure you grab the badge below, have a quick look at the rules, and get linking!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
- The linky will open every other Friday at 10am and stay open until 10am the following Friday.
- Grab the linky badge, and add it to the post you want to link up (copy and paste the text in the box below the image, and paste into the html of your post) or your side bar.
- You can link up to two posts, old or new, provided they in some way encourage or inspire creativity and/or imagination in children. This can be an activity, book review, day out, craft, messy play idea. There’s really is a long list of possibilities.
- Comment on at least one of the host’s posts, and the two posts linked up before yours. If you link up after the host or your own please comment on one other of your choosing. For each post you link up you should be making a minimum of 3 comments. Please add the hashtag #KidsandKreativity to your comments, and please make sure all commenting is complete by 12 noon on the second Thursday. Please also make sure you approve comments on your posts by then also.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to contact you via email regarding commenting should that be necessary, and tweeting you reminders.
- Tweet me a link to your post when you’ve linked up and add my handle @blissfulkerry and #KidsandKreativity and I will RT.
- Dont forget to add the #KidsandKreativity to any comments, tweets or IG and FB posts.
- If you’re not already, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube.
Share the linky love! Comment, share, RT all that you love and enjoy!
Thank you for linking up, I can’t wait to read all your posts!