Welcome back to the Kids and Kreativity linky party! This is a linky for all your blog posts that encourage creativity or inspire imagination in children. They can be about anything from baking with kids, messy play ideas, childrens’ crafts, book reviews, days out, travel…. you name it! Anything that gets the creative juices flowing, or sparks kids’ wonderful imaginations can be linked up.
Are you looking forward to Christmas? I absolutely LOVE Christmas, and in particular the run up to the big day. However, there is always so much to do, isn’t there? Every year I hope to be organised before the start of December, and yet every year it never quite happens.
The last two weeks have been hectic to say the least. The kids have had Children in Need, dress down day and i-Sing Pop week which ended with two fab concerts they performed in our local church. We have also had the husband’s birthday, and managed to squeeze in some Christmas fairs too!
There hasn’t been much time for crafting, but we did manage to get into the kitchen and do some baking.
The Last #KidsandKreativity Linky
We had a total of 8 posts linked up, which is great, and most people again did over and above the minimum commenting. Just don’t forget if you link up towards the beginning of the linky, pop back the second week otherwise you miss all the fantastic posts that link up towards the end!
As a reminder, the minimum commenting is one of the host posts and two other posts of your choosing, 3 comments minimum per post linked up. Please don’t link up and run, I am keeping count. Don’t forget though you can comment on more if you wish, and extra commenting is positively encouraged!
The top commentor again, I think for the third time running! was Malin from Sensational Learning with Penguin who shared their Super Simple Beadwork Ornaments. A fab simple Christmas decoration to make with the kids, so pop over and check it out and give the post some love.
The second post I am sharing is my favourite of the link up and is from Dirt, Diggers and Dinosaurs and all about their Dinovember this year. As a lover of Elf on the shelf, this sort of thing really appeals to me and I love seeing all the photos of what the naughty dinos have been up to. They were also pipped at the post for being top commenter, so pop over to the post and return the favour.
This Week’s #KidsandKreativity Linky
Slightly different this time. This will be the last #KidsandKreativity linky of 2018, as I have decided to take a bit of a break over Christmas. As a result I am going to leave it open for 3 weeks for people to link up, and the next linky will go live on 4th January 2019.
The winner of the Kids and Kreativity mug will be announced on Twitter and the Facebook group later today when I have finished off toting up the points.
I am of course still pinning all the posts from the linky to my #KidsandKreativity board on Pinterest, and will continue to do so. So go check it out for some great inspiration and ideas!
For all those linking up for the first time, have a read through the linky information and rules, but if you have any questions just message me.
Normally the linky will open every other Friday at 10.00 am. However, as this is the last linky of 2018 (as I am taking a break over Christmas), this linky will be open for 3 weeks for your link ups, and the next linky will be live on the 4th January 2019 so loads of time for people to do their commenting.
Please, please, please make sure you finish your commenting by 7pm Thursday 3rd January and also make sure you add the #KidsandKreativity to your comment. This helps me keep track of the comments, and make sure everyone is doing the minimum amount of commenting. Please DO NOT link up and run, it’s not fair on others, and is not what this linky is about.
This linky party is all about creating a nice community of like minded bloggers, and increasing exposure to blog posts that might inspire people. So feel free to comment away and share posts that you love. The more that you put into the linky, the more that you will get out.
So come and be part of the #KidsandKreativity community and link up your creative and inspiring posts. Come and check out the Pinterest board and join the Facebook group and get involved. Make sure you grab the badge below, have a quick look at the rules, and get linking! (PS I’m aware there are some problems with the badge, add the code but don’t panic if the graphic doesn’t show up).
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
- Grab the linky badge, and add it to the post you want to link up (copy and paste the text in the box below the image, and paste into the html of your post) or your side bar.
- You can link up to two posts, old or new, provided they in some way encourage or inspire creativity and/or imagination in children. This can be an activity, book review, day out, craft, messy play idea. There’s really is a long list of possibilities.
- Comment on at least one of the host’s posts, and two other posts of your choosing per post you link up. So for each post you link up you should be making a minimum of 3 comments. Please add the hashtag #KidsandKreativity to your comments, and please make sure all commenting is complete by 7pm on Thursday 3rd January. Please also make sure you approve comments on your posts by then also.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to contact you via email regarding commenting should that be necessary, and tweeting you reminders.
- Tweet me a link to your post when you’ve linked up and add my handle @blissfulkerry and #KidsandKreativity and I will RT.
- Dont forget to add the #KidsandKreativity to any comments, tweets or IG and FB posts.
- If you’re not already, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube.
- Share the linky love! Comment, share, RT all that you love and enjoy!
Thank you for linking up, I can’t wait to read all your posts!