I am so unbelievably excited, but nervous too! Today is the day that I launch my new blog linky party. So for all your creative and imaginative posts, welcome to the very first Kids and Kreativity!
Those that are regular readers of my blog will know that I am passionate about encouraging creativity and imagination in children. Whether that be through kids crafts, baking, messy play, a good book or family days out. Anything that gets the creative juices flowing, or sparks kids’ wonderful imaginations. We love to get out the craft supplies, have family adventures and bake after school and at weekends.
I have had the idea of this linky, ever since I discovered what a blog linky was! I just never got round to it. Well finally Kids and Kreativity is here.
I want this linky to showcase other blog posts that embrace the same ethos as we do. That way it will increase the exposure of these blogs and hopefully inspire more people to inject a little creativity and imagination into their family lives.
The linky will open every other Friday at 10.00 am starting today! It will be open for new link ups for a week, until the following Friday. On subsequent linky posts, I will feature my favourite post and the post of the blogger that commented the most from the link up before, and share them on my social media channels.
This linky party is all about creating a nice community of like minded bloggers, and increasing exposure to blog posts that might inspire people. So feel free to comment away and share posts that you love. The more that you put into the linky, the more that you will get out.
So come and be part of the #KidsandKreativity community and link up your creative and inspiring posts. Grab the badge below, have a quick look at the rules, and get linking!
- The linky will open every other Friday at 10am and stay open until 10am the following Friday.
- Grab the linky badge, and add it to the post you want to link up (copy and paste the text in the box below the image, and paste into the html of your post)
- You can link up to two posts, old or new, provided they in some way encourage or inspire creativity and/or imagination in children. This can be an activity, book review, day out, craft, messy play idea. There’s really is a long list of possibilities.
- Comment on at least one of the host’s posts, and the two posts linked up before yours. If you link up after the host please comment on one other of your choosing.
- Tweet a link to your post when you’ve linked up and add my handle @blissfulkerry and #KidsandKreativity and I will RT.
- Dont forget to add the #KidsandKreativity to any comments, tweets or IG and FB posts.
- If you’re not already, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube.
- Share the linky love! Comment, share, RT all that you love and enjoy!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML