Welcome back to the Kids and Kreativity linky party! This is a linky for all your blog posts that encourage creativity or inspire imagination in children. They can be about anything from baking with kids, messy play ideas, childrens’ crafts, book reviews, days out, travel…. you name it! Anything that gets the creative juices flowing, or sparks kids’ wonderful imaginations can be linked up.
We have a ridiculously busy weekend and few weeks coming up! This weekend Isla has a dance exam, and Oliver has his first Karate grading. We also have Oliver’s birthday party and of course Mother’s Day when I’m supposed to take a break (yeah right!).
And I can’t quite believe that Oliver turns 6 next week and the kids break up for Easter holidays next Friday! We are off the DisneyLand in the first week, so are super excited about that. Busy, busy, busy!
What have you been up to to keep yourselves busy? I’d love to hear about your adventures in the comments.
The Last #KidsandKreativity Linky
We had a total of 8 posts linked up, which was great. Let’s push for more this time, although the Easter holidays may hampen any efforts!
Just don’t forget if you link up at the beginning of the two weeks, come back in the second week to check out blog posts added later or you’ll miss all the great content that gets linked up towards the end.
As a reminder, the minimum commenting is still one of the host posts and two other posts of your choosing per post you link up. That’s 3 comments minimum per post linked up. You can comment on more if you wish, and extra commenting and sharing is positively encouraged!
This Week’s #KidsandKreativity Linky
The Facebook group is still very much a work in progress. I’ll keep it going and try to be more active in there, but it would be really lovely to see more of you over there and interacting. I would like it to be a great support network for like minded bloggers, and create a little community around this linky.
I have also created a Kids and Kreativity twitter list for anyone that has joined in with the linky this year. It just makes it easier to see each others content to RT and share. If your not on the list and want to be then just let me know!
I am also continuing to pin all the posts from the linky to my #KidsandKreativity board on Pinterest, and I often pin from that board to my other boards. Make sure your posts have lovely eye catching vertical pins in them to get maximum exposure.
For all those linking up for the first time, have a read through the linky information and rules, but if you have any questions just message me.
The linky will open every other Friday at 10.00 am, and stay open for 10 days.
Please, please, please make sure you finish your commenting by 7pm on the second Thursday and make sure you add the #KidsandKreativity to your comments. This helps me keep track of the comments, and make sure everyone is doing the minimum amount of commenting. Please DO NOT link up and run, it’s not fair on others, and is not what this linky is about.
This linky party is all about creating a nice community of like minded bloggers, and increasing exposure to blog posts that might inspire people. So feel free to comment away and share posts that you love. The more that you put into the linky, the more that you will get out.
So come and be part of the #KidsandKreativity community and link up your creative and inspiring posts. Come and check out the Pinterest board and join the Facebook group and get involved. Make sure you grab the badge below, have a quick look at the rules, and get linking!
<div style='width:100%;text-align:center;'><span style='margin:5px;padding:5px;border-radius: 5px;border:1px solid lightgrey;display:inline-block;'><a rel=_nofollow href='https://blissfuldomestication.com'> <img style='border: 1px solid gray;width:square, 250px;height:square, 250px;' src='https://blissfuldomestication.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/KidsandKreativitylarge.jpg'> <p style='align: center;'>Blissful Domestication</p></a></span>
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
- Grab the linky badge, and add it to the post you want to link up (copy and paste the text in the box below the image, and paste into the html of your post) or your side bar.
- You can link up to two posts, old or new, provided they in some way encourage or inspire creativity and/or imagination in children. This can be an activity, book review, day out, craft, messy play idea. There’s really is a long list of possibilities.
- Comment on at least one of the host’s posts, and two other posts of your choosing PER post you link up. So for each post you link up you should be making a minimum of 3 comments. Please add the hashtag #KidsandKreativity to your comments, and please make sure all commenting is complete by the second Thursday. Please also make sure you approve comments on your posts by then also.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to contact you via email regarding commenting should that be necessary, and tweeting you reminders.
- Tweet me a link to your post when you’ve linked up and add my handle @blissfulkerry and #KidsandKreativity and I will RT.
- Dont forget to add the #KidsandKreativity to any comments, tweets or IG and FB posts.
- Share the linky love! Comment, share, RT all that you love and enjoy!
Thank you for linking up, I can’t wait to read all your posts!