Welcome back to the Kids and Kreativity linky party. This is a linky party for all your blog posts that encourage creativity or inspire imagination in children. They can be about anything from baking with kids, messy play ideas, childrens’ crafts, book reviews, days out, travel…. you name it! Anything that gets the creative juices flowing, or sparks kids’ wonderful imaginations can be linked up.
The last few weeks have been hectic to say the least, but not all fun. Is anyone else absolutely sick to death of hearing and seeing stuff about GDPR??? It has been all consuming over the last few weeks, not just for my blog but also with my day job, quite frankly I am sick to death of it all!
Anyway rant over, there has been some time for fun though too. I managed to squeeze some crafting in, and I was sent this lovely craft box with all the supplies I needed to create this lovely spring wreath. I was rather pleased with the finished result!
As the sun has been shining, the kids have been quite happy playing outside and I’ve actually had some time to myself to do some crafting! I’m really pleased with how this wreath turned out. Everything I needed was kindly sent to me by @craftycreatives in their most recent subscription box. What do you think? Have you been getting up to much crafting this weekend? If you want to replicate it, there’s a full tutorial up on the blog now. https://blissfuldomestication.com/diy-spring-wreath-with-crafty-creatives/ #blissfuldomestication #springwreath #crafts #handmade #review #subscriptionbox #spring #wreath DIY Spring Wreath
I also had the opportunity to go to a sushi making lesson. I love sushi, and it was great fun to learn about how to make it properly. Definitely will be something I am go to try at home, and the best bit? We got to take home what we made.
I’d love to hear what you have all been up to in the comments! Now back to the linky…..
The Last #KidsandKreativity Linky
We had a total of 8 posts linked up, which isn’t as high as previous weeks, but I am still so grateful for everyone that does, so THANK YOU again for supporting this linky.
Although the commenting wasn’t 100% (I think someone forgot!), it was much much better, with lots of you commenting on more than the required minimum and this makes me very happy!
Also please, please, please come over and join the Facebook group. I’m sure like me your thinking ‘Not another Facebook group!’, but I wont spam you pinky promise! I’m hoping it can be a place where we can offer more support to one another, crowdsource and where I can keep every one informed about the linky without compromising the dreaded GDPR guidelines! So if you have a sec pop over and request to join.
The person that commented the most this time was Naomi from Boo Berrit. She linked her post SAHM- Mental Health Awareness Month, which raises lots of important issues including what amazing places our local libarys are. So go and check it out and give it some love!
The second post I am sharing today is my favourite post of the link up. This was by Malin from Sensational Learning with Penguin. She linked up Baking Together: Chocolate Cake Cookies which look absolutely amazing, and a great recipe to do with the kids.
This Week’s #KidsandKreativity Linky
I have been pinning all the posts to my #KidsandKreativity board on Pinterest, and will continue to do so. So go check it out for some great inspiration and ideas.
For all those linking up for the first time, have a read through the linky information and rules, but if you have any questions just message me.
The linky will open every other Friday at 10.00 am. It will be open for new link ups for a week, until the following Friday. On my bi-weekly linky posts, I will feature my favourite post and the post of the blogger that commented the most from the link up before, and share them on my social media channels.
Please, please, please make sure you finish your commenting by 12 noon on the second Thursday. Please also make sure you add the #KidsandKreativity to your comment, as this helps me keep track of the comments, and make sure everyone is doing the minimum amount of commenting. Please DO NOT link up and run, it’s not fair on others, and is not what this linky is about.
This linky party is all about creating a nice community of like minded bloggers, and increasing exposure to blog posts that might inspire people. So feel free to comment away and share posts that you love. The more that you put into the linky, the more that you will get out.
So come and be part of the #KidsandKreativity community and link up your creative and inspiring posts. Come and check out the Pinterest board and join the Facebook group and get involved. Make sure you grab the badge below, have a quick look at the rules, and get linking!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
- The linky will open every other Friday at 10am and stay open until 10am the following Friday.
- Grab the linky badge, and add it to the post you want to link up (copy and paste the text in the box below the image, and paste into the html of your post) or your side bar.
- You can link up to two posts, old or new, provided they in some way encourage or inspire creativity and/or imagination in children. This can be an activity, book review, day out, craft, messy play idea. There’s really is a long list of possibilities.
- Comment on at least one of the host’s posts, and the two posts linked up before yours. If you link up after the host or your own please comment on one other of your choosing. For each post you link up you should be making a minimum of 3 comments. Please add the hashtag #KidsandKreativity to your comments, and please make sure all commenting is complete by 12 noon on the second Thursday. Please also make sure you approve comments on your posts by then also.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to contact you via email regarding commenting should that be necessary, and tweeting you reminders.
- Tweet me a link to your post when you’ve linked up and add my handle @blissfulkerry and #KidsandKreativity and I will RT.
- Dont forget to add the #KidsandKreativity to any comments, tweets or IG and FB posts.
- If you’re not already, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube.
Share the linky love! Comment, share, RT all that you love and enjoy!
Thank you for linking up, I can’t wait to read all your posts!