Welcome back to the Kids and Kreativity linky party! This is a linky for all your blog posts that encourage creativity or inspire imagination in children. They can be about anything from baking with kids, messy play ideas, childrens’ crafts, book reviews, days out, travel…. you name it! Anything that gets the creative juices flowing, or sparks kids’ wonderful imaginations can be linked up.
The last two weeks have been quite busy for us, but we’ve managed to squeeze some crafts in. The kids really enjoyed making these paper plate animal masks for our local horticultural show, and managed to scoop a first for Oliver’s lion mask and a second for Isla’s panda mask.
View this post on Instagram
One of the kid’s entries into today’s local horticultural show. I think they’ve both done really well, fingers crossed the judges like them! They have also entered a decorated biscuit, and a pasta bracelet. I managed to rustle up some plum jam, plum jelly, red onion chutney and my lemon curd which has previously done really well, so fingers crossed we have a successful day! #blissfuldomestication #paperplatecrafts #paperplateanimals #paperplatemasks #kidscrafts #kidsandkreativity #crafter
The Last #KidsandKreativity Linky
We had a total of 12 posts linked up, which is absolutely AMAZING, and I’m so pleased. The commenting was OK, but could do with some improvement. Don’t forget if you link up towards the beginning of the linky, pop back the second week otherwise you miss all the fantastic posts that link up towards the end.
I have changed the rules slightly so the minimum commenting is now one of the host posts and two other posts of your choosing, 3 comments minimum per post linked up. Don’t forget though you can comment on more if you wish, and extra commenting is positively encouraged!
The person that commented the most was Squidgydoodle, who linked up her 8 Super Roald Dahl Craft and Sensory Ideas. There are some great ideas in there, and they would be fab to do alongside the books as you read them. So go check out the post and give her some love back.
My favourite post was from Craft with Cartwright with her very cute Bread Hedgehogs. I often make bread, and this is a really simple idea to get the kids involved in the kitchen. The only downside? They are almost too cute to eat.
This Week’s #KidsandKreativity Linky
If you haven’t already please, please, please come and join me over at the Facebook group. I promise I wont spam you, but this is something I really want to focus on now the kids are back at school.
I am also still pinning all the posts from the linky to my #KidsandKreativity board on Pinterest, and will continue to do so. So go check it out for some great inspiration and ideas.
For all those linking up for the first time, have a read through the linky information and rules, but if you have any questions just message me.
The linky will open every other Friday at 10.00 am. It will be open for new link ups for a week, until the following Friday. On my bi-weekly linky posts, I will feature my favourite post and the post of the blogger that commented the most from the link up before, and share them on my social media channels.
Please, please, please make sure you finish your commenting by 12 noon on the second Thursday. Please also make sure you add the #KidsandKreativity to your comment, as this helps me keep track of the comments, and make sure everyone is doing the minimum amount of commenting. Please DO NOT link up and run, it’s not fair on others, and is not what this linky is about.
This linky party is all about creating a nice community of like minded bloggers, and increasing exposure to blog posts that might inspire people. So feel free to comment away and share posts that you love. The more that you put into the linky, the more that you will get out.
So come and be part of the #KidsandKreativity community and link up your creative and inspiring posts. Come and check out the Pinterest board and join the Facebook group and get involved. Make sure you grab the badge below, have a quick look at the rules, and get linking!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
- The linky will open every other Friday at 10am and stay open until 10am the following Friday.
- Grab the linky badge, and add it to the post you want to link up (copy and paste the text in the box below the image, and paste into the html of your post) or your side bar.
- You can link up to two posts, old or new, provided they in some way encourage or inspire creativity and/or imagination in children. This can be an activity, book review, day out, craft, messy play idea. There’s really is a long list of possibilities.
- Comment on at least one of the host’s posts, and two other posts of your choosing per post you link up. So for each post you link up you should be making a minimum of 3 comments. Please add the hashtag #KidsandKreativity to your comments, and please make sure all commenting is complete by 12 noon on the second Thursday. Please also make sure you approve comments on your posts by then also.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to contact you via email regarding commenting should that be necessary, and tweeting you reminders.
- Tweet me a link to your post when you’ve linked up and add my handle @blissfulkerry and #KidsandKreativity and I will RT.
- Dont forget to add the #KidsandKreativity to any comments, tweets or IG and FB posts.
- If you’re not already, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube.
- Share the linky love! Comment, share, RT all that you love and enjoy!
Thank you for linking up, I can’t wait to read all your posts!